Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

American Tourister Luggage Splash 21" Upright Suitcase

  • 100% Polyester
  • Constructed of durable 1200d x 900d polyester
  • Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels for effortless mobility
  • Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
  • Interior features multiple pockets for organization and expands for added packing capacity
  • Large front panel for additional organization
Review:Every year my husband complains about me buying a new bag. I've been searching for the perfect piece of luggage for years, and I believe I've finally found it.

I am an overweight woman, and as an overweight woman, my clothes need more material therefore taking up more space in a bag than a thin person. I mention this because I was able to fit one week's worth of clothing in this bag wearing something different everyday. I didn't have to enlist my children to sit on the bag so that I could zip it up.

I purchased a best carry on luggage to place on top of my clothes. I also packed my nook, camera, phone, and needed wires to plug these items in. All fit inside. I didn't use the roomy, outside pockets on the trip up as I didn't need them. However, on the return home, I used the outside pockets to pack souvenirs. This caused the bag to topple over, so I leaned it against the wall when needed. I don't think I'd place my laptop in one of these for fear of it getting damaged should the bag get knocked over.

The inside has two large pockets; both zippered, one mesh. I placed three pairs of shoes in the lower pocket, and various odds and ends in the top pocket.

The wheels are smooth which make the bag easy to push. There are two handles, one on top and one on the side for easy handling when picking it up. The bag got a bit dirty from its plane ride, but the dirt wiped right off.

I am so happy with this bag, that I'm going to purchase a second one and store it. That way, when this one gives out, I'll have its replacement ready to go.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét