Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

American Tourister Luggage Splash 25 Upright Suitcase

Best lightweight luggages for your trip!
Description:
  • 100% Polyester
  • Constructed of durable 1200d x 900d polyester
  • Smooth rolling in-line skate wheels for effortless mobility
  • Padded top and side carry handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
Review:

Interior features multiple pockets for organization and expands for added packing capacity
I actually bought this case to use for my art supplies. I'm a watercolorist and like to get together with friends and paint. That requires hauling a lot of stuff and this case is perfect for that. Loads of compartments to separate all the bits and pieces. The wheels work well as does the handle. My only complaint and it was a real disappointment, is the quality of the covering. After using it only two or three times, I noticed that the fabric on the back side that rubs against the stairs had a small hole in it and some considerable abrasion. This was after only a three or four uses. I can't imagine what would happen to it in an airport baggage handling situation as those machines aren't exactly easy on luggage. I still like my bag but wish the fabric were more durable.
love this case, especially the lightness of it! As everyone knows, weight is a problem nowadays; so to have a case this lightweight is an added bonus!. Wish I had it the past times that I had to pay overweight charges! I would definitely recommend this 25" piece for extended stays. It held much more than I expected it to, almost as much as my 29" case.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét